Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
What is the CEO full form?
The CEO’s full form is “Chief Executive Officer” and in any organization CEO is the senior-most administrator or officer of the organization. Who manages all the administration and the management of the organization or the company.
The role of the CEO in any company is very important because he takes all the major decisions of the organization. The CEO also handles all the major policies changes and motivates the employees to achieve the company goal. To be a CEO of any company takes lots of experience and expertise because handling the company pressure is not easy.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of CEO
The board of directors and the chairman of the company put lots of responsibilities on him and to achieve the goal of the company all the senior officers of the company report directly to him. The key responsibilities of the CEO are given below:
- He makes most of the decisions of the organization.
- Responsible for healthy working environment.
- Changes the rules, norms and policies of the environment to achieve the company goal.
- CEO motivates and boost the morale of the employees off the company.
- In the selection of the board members the decision of the CEO has given then extra value.
- Promotion, marketing of the products or the services of the company.
- His recommendations are considered while deciding the budget for the company.
- All the major operations in the company are performed under his supervision.
- All the sub-ordinated report directly to the CEO.
- The execution and planning are done by him.
- He makes sure that all the planning, operation or production of goods or services are in the same line with the goal or the vision of the company.
Some important or famous CEO’s
|1.||Mark Elliot Zuckerberg|
|3.||Satya Narayana Nadella||Microsoft|
|4.||Timothy Donald Cook||Apple|
|5.||James Robert B. Quincey||Coco-Cola|
Ans.) The CEO and the owner that is the founder can be the same person in an organization or company. But as per requirement, the person other than the owner of the company can also be the CEO of the company it depends on the skills and needs.
Ans.) The CEO is the topmost officer of any organization, so the pay package of any CEO is very good, and other than this some big companies also offer shares to their CEO.
Ans.) CEO holds the topmost position but it’s also an employee so he or she can also be fired by the board of the company.
Ans.) There are two types of company that are public companies or private companies, If there is a public company then the CEO and CFO will be two different people, and if it’s a private company then the CEO and CFO can be the same person.
Ans.) The CEO of any company and organization is appointed by the Board of Directors of that company to run the operation of the organization.
Also Read: CBI Full Form | Full form of CBI